The Entrance Exams into the School of Health Science has been launched by the Ministry of Public Health. The latest date to receive applications at the School Campus is July 5, 2013.
The Application file should comprise of the following:
- A form (to be received from the School Secretariat)
- A hand-written application
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Certified copy of required diploma (Certificate). Basically, A-Level’s Certificate is required for those registering for State Registered Nursing, Midwifery and Laboratory. O’Level’s Certificate is required for candidates registering for Nursing Assistants. Please note that the Ministry has newly granted a 3-year Midwifery Program to the Institution.
- Certificate of Non-Conviction
- Certified Copy of the National Identity Card (for Cameroonians)
- Medical Certificate
- Presentation of original copies of certificates
- Examination Fee of 10,000 FCFA payable to the School
- Self-addressed stamped envelop. The postal stamp should be 1000 FCFA and could be bought from the Post Office.
The Entrance examinations will be written on August 10, 2013 in the the Regional Headquarters. Preparatory classes for the examinations are being organized at our Campus.
For more information, please contact us: 9425-9626 or 7749-6698. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org